By proceeding to hire a classic car you will be accepting the Classic Car Hire North Terms and Conditions.
Generally, drivers must be
- Aged between 25 and 75 for all cars other than the Cobras and left-hand drive cars where it is 30-65
- Have had a full licence for 2 years or more
- Have no more than 6 penalty points on your licence
- Have had no more than 1 claim in the past three years
- Have no mental or physical problems which affect their ability to drive
If you have any queries, please contact us
Full Insurance policy
Classic car Hire North is insured with Allianz Insurance plc.
To view and/or download a copy of the full insurance policy please click on the button below.
Please note the document is 24 pages long and will open in a new tab.
How Pre-authorisation works
To view and/or download a summary of how pre-authorisation works in respect of the security deposit please click on the button below.
Please note the document will open in a new tab.